WW2 GERMAN MANUALS
This CD set contains flight manuals for five of the most well known
of the types flown during WW2 by the German Luftwaffe.
The series of booklets covering the ME109, ME110, JU88 and HE111
were, surprisingly, produced during WW2 by the RAF, possibly to
assist escaped allied aircrew who might get the opportunity to
"hitch a ride" in one. The manual covering the DO17 is not strictly
a pilot flight manual but a general description manual, but it has been
included because it is such an attractive manual with many detailed
drawings and photographs. Unlike later manuals this is a complete
self-contained single volume manual.
The four booklets have been scanned from the original flight manuals
and retain any colour pages, and the DO17 manual is scanned from a
good quality copy.
. . .
This CD set contains:
1. Air Ministry Pamphlet AM 114A titled "Instructions for Flying the
2. Air Ministry Pamphlet AM 114C titled "Instructions for Flying the
3. Air Ministry Pamphlet AM 114D titled "Instructions for Flying the
4. Air Ministry Pamphlet AM 114B titled "Instructions for Flying the
5. "Flugzeuge Handbuch" for the Dornier DO17P, document
L.Dv.553/4 dated 1940, approx 330 pages including many fold-out
CD TITLE LUFTWAFFE PRICE US$19.95 plus postage
POSTAGE AND ORDERING DETAILS
Return to Home Page
Return to Alphabetical Listing of all Types
Return to Fighter / Attack Aircraft
© www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com Ltd 2003 - 2006